Boys of Summer Have Gone

by 11:21 AM 0 comments

My Boys (of Summer)

T (left), Baby R, and J (right) enjoying the splash pad in downtown Dallas one last time.
I cannot believe that summer is over!  T has already started middle school and once that routine is established, I will be doing preschooling with J at home in preparation for kinder!  We had a lot of fun this summer and even found some new (FREE) things to do. I'm looking forward to the cooler weather but will miss the time spent just being a boymom with no homework to be done and no schedule to keep!

Special Visit

Believe it or not, Kristen from A Modern Mrs. came to visit us!  I don't have a group picture to prove it, and don't ask me why because it's ridiculous we didn't take one.  After 10 years, our kids played, we talked for hours, and enjoyed fellowship that's been part of our lives since high school!  We talked about blogging, how much I missed it, but how hard it is to write, edit and publish posts. 

What you see now is the result of that conversation and I cannot thank her enough!  Maybe you can help by leaving Kristen some love in the comments below.  Better yet, make a visit over to her blog.  She has great things in the pipeline that you won't want to miss!

Looking Ahead

With so many new dynamics in our life, blogging almost had to fall by the wayside.  My goal now is to blog quick posts several times a week. Dare I shoot for daily?  We'll have to find out.  Hopefully you'll find the posts as 60-second opportunities to be encouraged, inspired, and grow; in 300 words or less!


Jodi @ God Still Speaks

Head Writer

Boy mom of three. Married to the same man since 2002. Former working mom turned stay-at-home mom. I love my faith, family, and coffee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests to made known to God. — Philippians 4:6