September #lampandlight

by 10:41 AM 0 comments
I was thinking about the September #lampandlight challenge.  What a wonderful way to start off the school year and mark the end of summer/beginning of fall!  If you don't remember what the scripture challenge is all about, click the image below to go to my friend Kristin's blog where she tells us all about the challenge!  She really is the mastermind behind this whole thing, but it's a movement I can totally get behind.


I know with the last scripture challenge we journeyed through Philippians and a few other bible books.  Recently, I have been working my way through Proverbs and I'll probably continue to do so.  I'm not sure if I am going to blog each day, but I'll definitely put my #lampandlight picture up on the God Still Speaks Facebook page.

I'm hoping as summer break ends and my oldest heads back to school, I'll be able to post more often than the once-a-week-to-ten-days that I've been doing.  I have some questions about what you would like to see this fall, so comment below and let me know your thoughts!

1) Should I do daily #lampandlight posts during September's challenge?
2) Would you like to see monthly updates about the pregnancy?
3) How often would you like to see new posts on God Still Speaks?
4) I'm open to your comments, suggestions, criticisms.... feel free!

Jodi @ God Still Speaks

Head Writer

Boy mom of three. Married to the same man since 2002. Former working mom turned stay-at-home mom. I love my faith, family, and coffee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests to made known to God. — Philippians 4:6